Wow! What a week. Let’s see if we can get through this before starting on week 5. Here we go:
- Think about the visuals of storytelling: Click here to read this blog post
- Reflect on cinematography: Click here to read this blog post
- Create a paranormal image: Click here to read this blog post
- 12 stars worth of visual assignments:
- 3 Daily Creates:
- A 20 minute Photoblitz: Click here to read this blog post
This week was actually pretty exhausting! It took quite a bit of time to get all of these done. I’m not going to bore you by going into depth about how I felt about each of these items. (You can click on each blog post and read about what I did.) But, ia m going to give kind of a quick overview of how I think the week went.
From the looks of the assignment page, one would think that it wouldn’t take very long to do. But each task is very time consuming and takes effort to get it done. I don’t think any of it was hard, but some of it was challenging. Not enough so that I couldn’t do it, but just enough to make me think outside the box. Does that make sense? I’m pretty excited to see what week 5 has in store for us!